2013年7月29日星期一

The Product Is Worth Every Penny


The Clarisonic Mia 2 is worth every penny I paid for it! This is one of the very few times that a skin product actually lived up to it's claims and more importantly, the hype! I have very sensitive skin that will break out and turn red from what seems to be everything out there. Therefore I was very apprehensive when asking my husband to buy the Clarisonic Mia 2 for me. The first night I used it, it took some getting used to. However, there is nothing truly complicated about the Clarisonic Mia 2.
Remove makeup, rinse face, apply Clarisonic cleanser to face, press the "ON" button, and begin scrubbing your face. The 1-minute times pulses when it is time to switch from one part of the face to another. In 1 minute, the entire face is clean, incredibly smooth. While it may be difficult to see the "cleanness" of your face, you will most definitely feel how smooth your skin becomes after just one use!
After having used the product for over a month I can honestly say that I have no regrets. There was no "break-in" period where my face had to get used to the Clarisonic Mia 2 or the Clarisonic cleanser. There has been no reduction in the benefit of using the Clarisonic Mia 2. My face is cleaner, smoother, and has fewer breakouts than ever before! I can't think of a single other product that has ever come close to providing these kinds of results.

没有评论:

发表评论